Tuesday, 3 December 2019

MTTTV - Satanic Aliens in Sussex Police



Sparkle O'Whore​Good morning love.

Sparkle O'Whore​💜

Sparkle O'Whore​What's your views on Adam AJ Lasbrook from Teeside that abused his dog?

Sparkle O'Whore​He should be in jail.

George Martin​he held the dog by the throat with his knee and beat him

Sparkle O'Whore​How can people defend him? How?

Sparkle O'Whore​He is also alleged to have filmed children with a drone.

It Was A Convenient Place To Stay​Good morning Sir I hope everyone is having a spiffing day

It Was A Convenient Place To Stay​That story about the the dog is utterly harrowing my old boy

:Fanny :Jones​I think Flo No Show has dropped them.

It Was A Convenient Place To Stay​ALIENS???

:Fanny :Jones​Cips Clips will help you with taking down Tommy R if you ask him.

Bernice​Morn sweetie.

Bernice​I love your new blog.

Bernice​All their comments were done by socks.

It Was A Convenient Place To Stay​Neither do HR, Karen’s husband generates the fake views.


Bernice​She has a husband? You're kidding.


Keeping Secrets​what's happened to cips clips?


Thelegend Plisko​jj

Thelegend Plisko​ask craig why he was quiet hes in trouble

No comments:

Post a Comment