Friday, 7 June 2019

Grobnob - "Live if I can be bothered" 06/06/2019

Live chat replay is on. Messages that appeared when the stream was live will show up here.

Mr. X​is it true you swindled £20K from the social? is it true you've done time in jail and is it true your best mate is a convicted paedo?

Mr. X​no wonder you are the greatest troll in history, having had the life you've had.

Satan and the Pirates​never been in jail, unlike dumbasses like you i don't get caught by sticking to a cunning plan

Satan and the Pirates​i nevrtser break the law, just women's hea

Satan and the Pirates​rts

Satan and the Pirates​and wind

S P A R K L E
​Good evening

S P A R K L E
​Yes perfect

S P A R K L E
​☺️☺️☺️

S P A R K L E
​Has MrX ran away?

S P A R K L E
​I like it

S P A R K L E
​Yes Wanoa was banned from PayPal I believe

S P A R K L E
​That’s why they had to use Transferwise

Jeffro The Satanic Donkey​grobbers and sparkle

S P A R K L E
​Then they got banned from that too

S P A R K L E
​Vets have DENOUNCED Wanoa and Co

S P A R K L E
​Hi Jeffro 😊

Jeffro The Satanic Donkey​King John's epic rant yesterday was pretty much the end

S P A R K L E
​Lol I’ve only watched 10 mins so far but I was laughing so hard

Jeffro The Satanic Donkey​hey sparkle. have you seen my messages in wavy's latest video about Kaley having a boob job paid by the Krusty krew?

DHL Baby Delivery Service​Hi Grobs

S P A R K L E
​Not yet 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Jeffro The Satanic Donkey​I don't know if it's a joke though

DHL Baby Delivery Service​A brain job would better.

S P A R K L E
​DHL arrived there when their name was mentioned!! Summoned 😂

Jeffro The Satanic Donkey​can you check it out sparkle. I don't wanna put out false onfoi

DHL Baby Delivery Service​Just came by chance.

DHL Baby Delivery Service​Tis been a busy few days.

DHL Baby Delivery Service​I have his epic rant uploading now.

DHL Baby Delivery Service​It's 3 and a half hours long FFS!

S P A R K L E
​THEY PAID KAYLE’S PHONE BILL???????

DHL Baby Delivery Service​Wanoa says his pen will beat their guns.

S P A R K L E
​Lol lol lol she’s prostituting herself. I knew she’d be at the rob. BABYANGIE

S P A R K L E
​Write all over their faces

Jeffro The Satanic Donkey​yeah, it's season 8 of game of Kings. the mad King John has been defeated and court jester Devine got slapped by the queen's guard

DHL Baby Delivery Service​He was overly nasty to them.

Jeffro The Satanic Donkey​I've seen reference to a phone bill

S P A R K L E
​He’s a disrespectful evil old ma.

DHL Baby Delivery Service​*man

DHL Baby Delivery Service​*you're

S P A R K L E
​Look at cumberpatch’s video Grobs. He went psychotic

Jeffro The Satanic Donkey​where's that video sparkle?

DHL Baby Delivery Service​Cumberpatch was very upset and he hadn't even seen Wanoas video

S P A R K L E
​Yes I am DHL and if any cunt looks at you the wrong way there will be trouble.

DHL Baby Delivery Service​It's on Cumberpatchs Facebook page

Jeffro The Satanic Donkey​oh thx my lady

S P A R K L E
​His eyes were blazing

Jeffro The Satanic Donkey​John's eyes were wild as well

DHL Baby Delivery Service​He's normally nice and quiet just swing his axe.

DHL Baby Delivery Service​*swinging

No comments:

Post a Comment