From: Andy.MountfordLaker@sussex.pnn.police.uk
Sent: 24 April 2020 13:33
To: matttaylor2000@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Return of my property
Sent: 24 April 2020 13:33
To: matttaylor2000@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Return of my property
Mr TAYLOR
Due to the nature of the various devices seized from you all need different forms of data extraction, and with regards to certain devices you initially provided the incorrect PIN which prevented them from being examined immediately. Once all devices have been examined and the results reviewed a policy decision will me made about returning them to you.
I will say at this stage there is a question around ownership of the mobile phone(s), for which enquires are ongoing.
Regards
DC MOUNTFORD-LAKER CM489
Fri 24/04/2020 14:15
RE: Return of my Property
Thank you for replying.
I was given the mobile phone by a Clarice Guttman, who claims she was given the phone by Paris Barrington.
I'm happy to return the phone to Paris, once I retrieve certain telephone numbers I need.
I need my PS4 back, because I play Fortnight with my son. There is no evidential material on the PS4, and there is no reason why it shouldn't be returned ASAP.
Is a criminal investigation ongoing? Even though I've already been hit with a Stalking Prevention Order?
Mon 27/04/2020 15:45
To DC Mountford-Laker, copied to DI Christopher Thompson
Dear Sussex Police,
I've been made aware that a complaint of harassment has been made against Paris Barrington, and that she is being interviewed at 11am, at Arundel's police station on 28/04/2020.
To the investigating officer involved; I too wish to make a complaint of harassment against Paris Barrington.
Evidence can be viewed via the following videos.
Paris Barrington called me a convicted paedophile and revealed my address in public, and threatened to reveal my children's address, causing my alarm, distress and fear.
I wish to add my complaint of harassment against Paris Barrington, in conjunction of the complaint of harassment by Kayle Einav.
Sincerely,
:Matthew-Daniel :Taylor
From: Andy.MountfordLaker@sussex.pnn.police.uk
Sent: 27 April 2020 19:34
To: matttaylor2000@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Can I publish this? Or will I go to jail? 00/1
Sent: 27 April 2020 19:34
To: matttaylor2000@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Can I publish this? Or will I go to jail? 00/1
Mr TAYLOR
Mobile phones. Any items returned to a third party will have sensitive material removed from them before doing so.
The publishing of articles. If you wish to seek legal advice on what you can and can’t post on the internet then you will need to do so through a legal representative, it is not for Sussex Police to review any and all material you wish to post.
Paris BARRINGTON. I am investigating you in an ongoing police matter, I am therefore not in a position to take any complaint from you. The correct course of action is to contact your local police station and make a full report to them, either in person or on 101.
Items seized. A policy decision has been made to return your Xbox, I will contact you tomorrow as to a suitable date and time to have it returned to you.
Regards
DC MOUNTFORD-LAKER CM489
Tue 05/05/2020 10:41
Dear Andy Mountford-Laker,
What's the progress? And how do you justify arresting me on the eve of the Coronavirus lockdown, for an incident 6 months previous?
The phone you have in your possession, is mine. I took ownership of it in good faith. The sim card is mine and the phone contains personal information and numbers.
The sim phone number is attached to various social media accounts and to my bank. I cannot access vital services without my phone and I want it back now.
Below is a statement by Clarice Gutmann which collaborates my contention that I took ownership of the phone in good faith.
I've deleted all pictures and information which was previously on it. I am in possession of a second iphone which is locked, with a iphone password connected to Paris Barrington. I'm happy to surrender this phone to you, in exchange for my phone which you continue to hold.
Yours sincerely,
:Matthew-Daniel :Taylor
I Clarice Gutmann while living in the U.K. was forced to move from my home I was living in in Durham UK because my Children’s father abandoned me. I am a part of a Group of people who are learning about Law and our rights called Global Jury. I let the group know that I need a place to stay temporarily until I could find a more permanent solution. I have prior been a Sunday school teacher for some 22 yrs. I Have had Federal and International Crimes and Violations committed against me and my 3 American by U.K. corporations and it’s Agencies and am Fighting back for Justice! Paris at time was apart of our Group and was pretending to be someone He is not. He had done some things that made us question his motives but He pretended he was a good person just wanting to help and wanted to prove hisself to the team. A week after I went to stay I told Paris I needed a new phone. I traded a labtop I had because I it was to big and bulky for me to carry around and I had no WiFi anyway so I traded it for his help and for two cheap little 30.00 pound I phones which he promised he was going to help me get factory reset but did not. I gave Matt the phones because I had no use for them as I was able to get a cheap phone off a Indian peddler from Sunderland afterwards before I went to Matts but I still had them and gave them to him for helping me when I had no one. Matt Taylor is an Amazing guy he’s kind and smart and he was a Absolute Gentleman the whole 2 months I was there. He treated me like a Sister and I felt like family and safe in his home. I consider Matt a great and honest man and Friend. I wound up leaving Paris place because he was becoming very rude and violent because I suggested he use the men’s public shower room while his bathroom was getting fixed. Paris is not a good person he is a gender confused person who has a strong back ground of Ritual Abuse. He has many physiological traits that are down right scary and he needs extreme medical treatment for. Many of Paris friends are apart of the Satanic Ritual Group who I have been working with certain individuals to expose. I am also aware that many of these such individuals who work with in our society even to the highest echelon and even more scary some of these such corrupt people work in your Police forces and more creating a conflict of interest for their Innocent victims such is Matt. I am righting this as a true testament of what I know to the best of my knowledge and I wish to stand in Correctness with no malice at all times. All rights reserve UCC-103 without Prejudice as does Matt. Matt has many witness to the Many crimes committed against him and we are also Seeking Justice for Matt Taylor from the Corruption happing within your establishment. Like it or not taking ones positions with out a full proper right to jury is Robbery. Your thieves in power need to return all that belongs to Matt Taylor. You do not have a right to Rob him of his intellectual property because you do not like what he Rights or because someone gave him a faulty device. You do not get to treat him like a criminal without due process. If you want us to abide by the law we’ll you very well better also be abiding by those same very laws. I also suggest you all lear what is the true law which applies to man verses laws which need only apply to Corporations, Good day!
Sincerely CM Gutmann
Wed 06/05/2020 11:11
Stolen Goods
Dear DC Mountford-Laker,
I am currently listening to you speak to Paris Barrington, in relation to a disputed telephone.
You are divulging my personal information to a person I have previously reported for harassment against me.
I will be making a formal complaint to the IOPC.
I have provided you a statement by Clarice Guttman, which explains her side of the story.
When are you coming to "take me in," as you describe it?
You are causing me further immense personal alarm, distress and fear, which adds to the course of conduct of harassment, intimidation and stalking, I have suffered from Sussex Police.
Wed 06/05/2020 11:35
I am flabbergasted! You are coercing someone, who I've reported for harassment, to prosecute me.
Wed 06/05/2020 11:35
I am flabbergasted! You are coercing someone, who I've reported for harassment, to prosecute me.
"At the end of the day you come to me and you wanted to press charges so I went along with it."
"You called me and you told me that you had your phone, this is what started all this off. You phoned me, not you personally, it was err, err, err, DC Mountford. He phoned me and he wanted to prosecute Matt Taylor so I went along with it, if I don't get any argo."
No comments:
Post a Comment