Dear Gentlemen,
I hate contacting you in this fashion and am aware that you have more important things to do than read my emails.
As you know I've been a victim of stalking, harassment and malicious communications for a few years now, by members of the Hoaxtead Research community.
I don't have a problem being targeted, but threats are now being made against my children, by an individual called Paris Barrington.
During the live Facebook on 12 February 2020, he's publicly announced my address. Of course it's added to my extreme anxiety, but I can handle it.
What I cannot handle are his threats to announce where my children live.
As you know I've received malicious communications from a person identifying as Chris E, who while denying to be the Hampstead dad, goes onto allude being the Hampstead dad in the next sentence.
Chris E has made public his intention of forming a relationship with my ex partner, with the aim of being a new dad to my children. As you can imagine, my anxiety is sky high, with the worry that Paris Barrington will make public my children's address, with the likelihood, that Chris E, will then target my family.
I wish to report this as harassment. I am extremely alarmed, distressed and in fear that my children's address will be made public, and will be targeted by people from the Hoaxtead Research community, who are intent on seeing me suffer.
God forbid anything happens to my children. This is why I am contacting you. The scandal of Shana Grice will pale into insufficiency if my children are targeted and kidnapped. It will make headlines across the world.
I feel better having told you and pray you take the appropiate action.
Yours Sincerely,
Matthew Taylor
From: Christopher.Thompson@sussex.pnn.police.uk
Sent: 13 February 2020 12:38
To: matttaylor2000@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: I really am scared for the safety of my children
Sent: 13 February 2020 12:38
To: matttaylor2000@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: I really am scared for the safety of my children
Mr Taylor
Can you clarify the time that your address is disclosed and any harassing language please.
Regards
DI Chris Thompson CT265
Brighton Investigations
Surrey and Sussex - Policing Together
Correspondence address:
Crowhurst Road Police Station, Crowhurst Road, Brighton BN1 8AP
Thu 13/02/2020 13:02
Many thanks Inspector Thompson,
Harassing language is used throughout the tirade, and my address is said on numerous occasions.
35 Minutes, 37 secs in, he specifically mentions my address, 6 Bolney Road, BN2 4PP, on the corner with a red door.
Other times he would say I live at number 6, then giving out the postcode later.
At 9 minutes, 20 he accuses me of being part of a paedophile ring.
I'm just concerned he'll reveal the address of my children. He's already named by son, but luckily he got my son's name wrong. He said it's Daniel Taylor, when in fact my son is called Lewis.
At 4 minutes 6 secs he says:
04:09
04:12
04:14
04:19
04:22
04:26
09:20
09:23
09:27
09:30
09:30
09:34
09:39
28:27
28:31
28:34
28:37
28:42
28:46
28:48
28:51
28:56
29:02
Thu 13/02/2020 13:10
At around 45 minutes 53 secs, he starts brandishing an air pistol gun.
As you can imagine; I'm scared for myself and the safety of my children.
From: Christopher.Thompson@sussex.pnn.police.uk
Sent: 13 February 2020 13:10
To: matttaylor2000@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: I really am scared for the safety of my children
Sent: 13 February 2020 13:10
To: matttaylor2000@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: I really am scared for the safety of my children
Mr Taylor,
I would recommend you make an official report on-line with all the information you have here.
Regards
DI Chris Thompson CT265
Brighton Investigations
Surrey and Sussex - Policing Together
Correspondence address:
Crowhurst Road Police Station, Crowhurst Road, Brighton BN1 8AP
Thu 13/02/2020 13:12
Come on Inspector Thompson, the last time I made a complaint I was ignored and arrested instead.
When we (myself and David Neilson) called for emergency help on the 15 January 2015, we were arrested and our attackers allowed to go free, and then terrorised us on a daily basis thereafter.
Thu 13/02/2020 13:22
If anything happens to my children; I will hold Sussex Police directly responsible.
I don't know where Paris Barrington lives, so I cannot complete the online form.
Whether it's right or proper, a deranged lunatic is brandishing a gun around, threatening to reveal my children's address, revealing my address and allegeding i'm part of a paedophile ring.
You know I've got psychological issues, because I told you the last time we communicated, following the first time Mr Dearman accused me of harassment.
I am extremely alarmed, distressed and in fear of my life and the lives of my children.
Whether I communicate this information via email or an online form; you are now in receipt of this information.
From: Christopher.Thompson@sussex.pnn.police.uk
Sent: 13 February 2020 13:15
To: matttaylor2000@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: I really am scared for the safety of my children
Sent: 13 February 2020 13:15
To: matttaylor2000@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: I really am scared for the safety of my children
Mr Taylor,
I am unsure what you require? Do you wish to report these issues to the police and for them to be investigated? If so please report this through the provided link, I would ordinarily take the report, however as you are a suspect for a similar matter that I am overseeing it would not be right or proper for me to do so.
Regards
DI Chris Thompson CT265
Brighton Investigations
Surrey and Sussex - Policing Together
Correspondence address:
Crowhurst Road Police Station, Crowhurst Road, Brighton BN1 8AP



No comments:
Post a Comment