Monday, 22 July 2019

"I AM NOT A NONCE, AND HAVE NEVER DOWNLOADED CHILD PORN."



Following my arrest on the morning of 20 February 2017, for harassment and stalking of a particular person I cannot name, I was further arrested and charged on 27 March 2017 for the possession and making of child pornography, on the basis of the IT data chips and IT equipment seized in the initial arrest.

The alleged pictures said to have been found on a computer disk in my possession, was one category C picture of a woman, laying naked on a bed with a teenager, believed to be under the age of 18, and a second picture, depicting a cartoon orgy scene featuring a famous cartoon family.

I maintain and continue to maintain that I haven’t seen these pictures and am not aware of them.

The disk in question was found in three suitcases, which contained the entire contents of my election campaign office, during my election campaign to become the Independent MP of Brighton Kemptown 2015.

The disk in question had a sticker, with my name and address on it. It was this evidence that allowed Surrey police to connect the disk to me. Upon packing up my election office, I allowed my children to label everything with these address labels, which came free, having brought 500 business cards from VistaPrint.

On top of the contents of my election office, all my data chips and computer equipment, Surrey Police also seized all my journals, diaries and notebooks going back to 2012.

As a prolific writer and a compulsive diarist, I laid my soul onto the pages of my journals, diaries and notebooks. During the police interview in which I was charged with making child porn, the investigating officer, DC Andy Grimwood, pointed out that I had made their job so much easier than it otherwise would be, because I had spilled my soul onto the pages of my journals, diaries and notebooks.

I was confident that my journals, diaries and notebooks, would prove that I have never held any paedophilic tendencies.

Having been a police officer myself and having been involved with criminal investigations of a similar nature, I know for certain that evidence would be found in the suspects personal diaries, journals and correspondences.

On 02 June 2017, I was notified that no further action will be taken in relation to the allegation of harassment and stalking. While it was a relief, I still had to worry about the trial accusing me of making and possessing child pornography.

As you can imagine, being accused of the worst crime any man or father could be accused of, brings with it immense stress and strain. I hadn’t been shown the pictures which were alleged to be in my possession and I maintained my innocence that I was not aware of the disk, which was alleged to contain these two pictures.

I believe and continue to believe that this was a concerted effort by Surrey Police and Sussex Police (working together) to discredit my character and ruin my reputation. 

There was no evidence to charge me for harassment and stalking and they were under pressure to fit me up for something.

I was told by independent legal advice that under normal circumstances Police forces across the country, DID NOT charge and prosecute people for any less that 5 category C/B pictures. 

The fact that I was being prosecuted over two pictures, (alleged to have been found in my possession,) proved to me that I was a victim of a police fraud ruin attempt.

It was since 02 June 2017, that I was aware that my trial court date was set for July 20, 2017.

I wrote in my diary the night before:

“Whatever happens tomorrow doesn’t change the fact that my conscience is crystal clear. Having dared to hold the politicians to account, I am being punished by a revengeful civil servant, bankrupted, labelled a nonce and forced to rely on food banks. 

Regardless of what happens tomorrow, I will continue to walk with a straight back and my chin held high. I retain the love of a beautiful lady and retain the love, admiration and respect of my children. My name is Matthew Taylor and I am a hero of my own making. I am successful, accomplished and a force to be reckoned with. The fact that a particular individual was forced to break the Law to bring about my ruination proves beyond a shadow of a doubt, the reputation and force I bring to the table. My enemies dare not face me in an honest and equal battle because I scare them and make their knees tremble with fear and trepidation.

Whatever happens tomorrow doesn’t change the fact that I am victorious and my enemies have been forced to break the Law, to enact their revenge against me. They know I am unbeatable and they know I’m undefeatable. This is why they’ve gone full out to ruin me. Ha, ha, ha, they are all pathetic individuals who have lied in court to paint a fraudulent picture against me. The fact that two illegal and prohibited pictures of children have been found in my possession, simply goes to prove the lengths they are prepared to go to ruin me. I will never be ruined because I am unruinable. I am invincible, I am unstoppable. Whatever happens tomorrow, I will still be free and I will still be me. I am doing God’s Holy work and with the might of Heaven behind me, I AM UNSTOPPABLE.

Bring it on you fucking criminals…”

So, on the day of reckoning, July 20, 2017, I turned up to Hove Crown Court, to find that no jury was present, and that I was only there to be given the opportunity to plead guilty and save myself a trial by jury….

As I wrote in my dairy;

“My enemies want me to cave in and plead guilty. Today’s court appearance was for me to understand that by pleading not guilty and admitting fault, I could be liable to a custodial sentence.”

The can had been kicked down the road, though I do remember the prosecuting lawyer saying to me, “This will definitely go to court.”

I turned up at Hove Crown Court on the 20th July 2017, to face 12 of my peers, and to see once and for all what pictures I am alleged to have had in my possession.

The case was adjourned until 12 December 2017.

(Unconnected with the porn trial, its worthy of note that on 21 October 2017, I was arrested by Sussex police for making a malicious video, following a complaint made to Sussex police by [Censored]. Ultimately, no charges were brought.)

I wrote in my diary on the morning of 12 December 2017;

“CAPTAINS LOG : TRIAL EVE.

I went to bed buzzing - so buzzing I couldn’t get to sleep until well after 3 am. Awake at 7.30 and a 30 minute snooze later, in the shower, splashing the grease and dressing for success. Drive to the Upper Drive and a brisk walk to hit the Hove Courts at half 9. With no public announcement we walked into Court 4 at 10am.

I went to sleep knowing that NOW was the biggest day of my life.

That right NOW, I had to perform at my best and ensure the continuing success of my life by defending myself in a Crown Court, and convincing a jury of 12 men and women that I am innocent of downloading child porn.
I went to sleep knowing that when I woke up, FAILURE was not an OPTION. And I’ll let you into a secret - I’VE NEVER FELT MORE ALIVE…”

I shouldn’t have worried because the can was kicked down the road again…

The case was adjourned until January 2018… But yes, you’ve guessed it. Come January, the can was kicked down the line again.

It felt as if the judiciary didn’t want me in court, and would have preferred I just admitted to the offence and made their jobs easier.

To cut a long story short, on the 18 September 2018, I received a letter from Stephen Rimmer Solicitor who wrote;

“The Crown have stated that there is no longer sufficient evidence to proceed with Count and it will not be in the Public interest to proceed with Count 2 and they intend to offer no evidence in respect of both Cunts and have written to the court requesting the case be listed.”

Addressing the video currently being circulated, used as the basis of the claim that I am a convicted paedophile, you have to put into context the state of my mind at the time.

I had already been excused from having to look for work because of the anxiety suffered as a result of losing my job, being arrested for harassment and stalking and charged with making and possessing child porn.

By 28 August 2018, when I published the video in question, I had been under constant pressure since the year before, with constant communications and correspondences, stating as FACT, that child porn had been found in my possession.

After a year of being told that child porn was found in my possession and that I would face a trial for doing so, it would seem that even I believed child porn was in my possession.

Though did you notice, that after admitting child porn had been found in my possession (only because for the last year, I’ve had Sussex police and the CPS insisting child porn had been found in my possession) I stated that I had no idea how it came into my possession.

Though at the moment of truth, at the moment they couldn’t kick the can any further down the road, the case collapsed against me, wth the admission from the CPS, that there was “no longer sufficient evidence to proceed”.

This proves there wasn’t any child porn in my possession to begin with.

Let’s get this straight to clear up any confusion or discrepancy. The only reason I admitted having child porn in my possession was because Sussex/Surrey police and the CPS, insisted (and eventually convinced me), that child porn was in my possession.

When the time came for them to prove in a Court of Law, that child porn was in my possession; the Court trial was dropped….

I trust this has cleared up any confusion. If you have any further questions, please leave them in the comments below….

I’VE NEVER HAD CHILD PORN IN MY POSSESSION….


No comments:

Post a Comment