Sunday, 30 June 2019

Such fun ignoring the Trolls

tniedermeier​after having been convicted of stalking Police Officer Katy Bourne, how are your feelings towards police ?

tniedermeier​what was the picture you just showed ?

Maria Gilligan​hello to you

tniedermeier​is this Simon Bean with blood on his head ?

Maria Gilligan​yes . it's not real

tniedermeier​very tasteful. i wonder what he would think about it

tniedermeier​what would you feel if someone took your picture, painted blood on your face and showed it in his chat ?

Jackie Bellows​katy bourne is not a police officer

tniedermeier​Jackie but a member of the police force. and matts victim

Maria Gilligan​did you meet dean cumberpatch?

tniedermeier​tell us why the vets threw you out of their camp ?

tniedermeier​did you come to close to any minors ?

Maria Gilligan​I am with john wanoa all the way

tniedermeier​so how did the revolution work out for you. Did anything change ?

Maria Gilligan​dean said if any kings flag people turn up they are going into the river in a dingy.

Jackie Bellows​I am not with any of them. If anyone is concerned about John Wanoa they need to help him find a permanent home and not living in a car. Andy Devine is drinking heavily by the state of him.

tniedermeier​so you think Simon will like the picture with the blood ?

Jackie Bellows​Whoever threatened to stab Andy Devine in the brain is not very stable. Dangerous.

tniedermeier​@Maria but you were promised a revolution. You did not even. get a picnic ?

Jackie Bellows​I hope they clean up after themselves when they leave. I'm surprised they have permission to camp there.

tniedermeier​Ou got kicked out of the camp for molesting minors ?

Jackie Bellows​Matt has not molested any minors or any adults either to the best of my knowledge.

Maria Gilligan​I havnt been promised anything.

tniedermeier​he abused his own children jack and jill for making very disturbing videos. youtube took most of them down

Jackie Bellows​Of course there's internal politics going on, there is never harmony in group.

Elementary Penguin​"Back from the Veteran's Camp" <<< Just the one veteran there, then?

Jackie Bellows​That is not molestation though is it?

Elementary Penguin​Why is Matt Taylor allowed near children? Am I missing something?

Elementary Penguin​Agreed, TM. Matt has repeatedly used his own children in vile trolling video. Blatant child abuse.

Elementary Penguin​Jackie, you're saying possessing child porn is ok as long as you don't molest kids yourself? Wow.

Jackie Bellows​I never said that at all.

Jackie Bellows​Matt never had child sexual abuse images. It is not child porn EP.

tniedermeier​I find this picture of Simon not a sign of a stable sane personality either. Why did. Matt do this ? Might easily perceived as a threat . Just saying

Jackie Bellows​I missed the start of this streaming

Maria Gilligan​do you want to know what Simon's false blood picture is about

Jackie Bellows​go on then

Jackie Bellows​Of course they don't know anything about him. Only about 30 people have heard of him on YT.

tniedermeier​very credible from the guy who likes to paint blood on other peoples faces

Elementary Penguin​it's pronunciation, Matt, not "pronounciation". Oh the irony

tniedermeier​Matt please do not paint other peoples face with a knife through their skulls. That is not a good way of communicating.

Elementary Penguin​Jackie, the video of him admitting it is still up on his channel and I've sent you the link to the recording more than once - AS YOU KNOW.

tniedermeier​And Matt

tniedermeier​,

Jackie Bellows​You've manipulated those screenshots on Twitter. Of course you have you always do Hoaxtead Troll.

Elementary Penguin​He's also routinely slandered innocent people.

tniedermeier​Jackie. The only manipulated picture i see is Simons face here.

Maria Gilligan​did you get his name who told you to go?

tniedermeier​Jackie: with blood and a knife trough hs skull. Facts remove the fiction, remember

Jackie Bellows​You've never sent me a link even once.

Jackie Bellows​And you've slandered innocent people too EP.

Elementary Penguin​And feel free to criticise your handler Hope Girl for grief-trolling Tim McKenzie's friends and family after he died and claiming it was her who had him killed and that we would all be next.

Jackie Bellows​I have not seen any picture

Elementary Penguin​I have, Jackie. Would you like it again? In front of witnesses? I'll post it on your channel.

tniedermeier​Jackie: you are blind then. I am screenrecording this.

Jackie Bellows​Not interested in anything a Hoaxtead troll is going to say or lie about.

Elementary Penguin​Plus the video in which he admitted it is still up on his channel anyway. AS I ALREADY TOLD YOU. Keep up, fruitcake

tniedermeier​right now, right side of the screen, Simon with blood and a knife

Elementary Penguin​Ah, nice cover, Jackie. Just put your hands over your ears and ignore the truth. Good luck with that

Jackie Bellows​I haven't seen a photo what is wrong with you,

Elementary Penguin​And disagreeing with you is not "trolling", snowflake

tniedermeier​Jackie, would you leave Matt alone around your children ?

Jackie Bellows​You are a Hoaxtead troll. Byeeeeeeeeeee

Elementary Penguin​TN, if you like I'll send you the link to the Jackie Bellows folder. She's a nasty piece of work.

tniedermeier​Yes please. Might be helpful

Elementary Penguin​TN, as you can see Jackie doesn't even bother to keep her lies believable any more, lol. Strange woman

Elementary Penguin​Some say she's a Hope Girl sock.

tniedermeier​EP: she sure lies like Hopey

Elementary Penguin​I'll send her the Matt Taylor child porn admission link - again - but she'll no doubt say it's fake, even though he's still got two videos up in which he talks about it, lol.

tniedermeier​EP total cognitive dissonance

Maria Gilligan​your not as old as me. I'm 62

tniedermeier​EP these people are a tragedy waiting to happen. Just look what Matt did to Simon Beans face. Sick

Elementary Penguin​Did you see how Jackie simply hurled abuse and slander and ran away when confronted by the truth? It's what she does, lol.

Elementary Penguin​We only need one more strike to get Matt's channel taken down, so once this one's processed, I'll go through and see what's worth reporting.

GR0BN0B​what about #bananapervert brian harvey ?

tniedermeier​EP : i will. the same with this one and Pratersons one

Maria Gilligan​so 2mor the vets say/ no one is going into parliament to work on monday.

tniedermeier​Hi Grob, saw what Hopegirld did. to you. Sick evil woman

tniedermeier​Matt, why did you manipulate Beans photo with blood and a knive through his skull ?

GR0BN0B​Hopegirl has the wrong details though, for me and Sparkle

tniedermeier​Grob: good. I will file a police report about her Orgonite scam here in Switzerland and in Germany

GR0BN0B​With YT changing the rules you get a strike for fake medical stuff and 'miracle cures', so devine's pal and hopegirl can have strikes for that

Elementary Penguin​TN, I caught up with Jackie on EC's 'What's with Hoax Girl's Lies' video 😃

Elementary Penguin​I've sent you a link to the thread, TN 😃

tniedermeier​EP: Hopegirl is really evil and a skilled manipulator. But this race is a marathon, not. a sprint

Elementary Penguin​TN, Grobnob is a nasty piece of work too. Check out the recordings of him on the 'Pipe-Smasher of the Year' channel. He's been trolling, threatening and slandering Karen for some time.

tniedermeier​Matt is really unstable.

tniedermeier​EP: i thought he was with you lot

Elementary Penguin​Not a chance, mate. He's bad news.

GR0BN0B​I never slandered Karen. Calling her a lousy writer is fair comment. She's more interested in her own ego than the Hampstead cas

Trillion Pound Man​soldier?

Elementary Penguin​He originally pretended to be a friend of the blog but it was all fake and Scarlet called him out from day one.

GR0BN0B​UK Callum is one of Karen's few bitter supporters after half the blog left due to Karen's ego taking precidence

Trillion Pound Man​taylor the wrong'un

Elementary Penguin​Oh Christ, and now Barchon's in as well.

tniedermeier​GB i do not see Karens ego as inflated.

GR0BN0B​Matt's tale of a squaddie being a King John supporter is absolute BS

Trillion Pound Man​what? like the risk you pose to a certain police commissioner?

Maria Gilligan​ha ha ha ha

tniedermeier​Taylor is batshit crazy.

Trillion Pound Man​yep

GR0BN0B​Really ? You don't say

Trillion Pound Man​he's a budding childrens author as well

GR0BN0B​How's his underwater island and moonbase idea coming along ?

Trillion Pound Man​it isn't

GR0BN0B​No, he has the writing skills of a child though

Trillion Pound Man​taylor is like the south coasts' answer to garry bushell

GR0BN0B​Much as I dislike Bushell he isn't quite this bad

Trillion Pound Man​you may be right grob

tniedermeier​Matt roaming the streets freely wont make London neither safer nor more beautiful

Trillion Pound Man​he's the london monster

GR0BN0B​This is the closest thing to a holiday Matt has had in 10 years

GR0BN0B​he narrowly missed a 6 month stay in one of her Majesty's big houses

tniedermeier​GN: what is left of his brain seems to be on permanent vacation to me

Trillion Pound Man​hyde park sounds bangin!

GR0BN0B​I've had my Pooh, I've had my showe, I feel human again

Trillion Pound Man​he doesn't look it

tniedermeier​bring this picture of Simon with you, and the party will be on for sure

GR0BN0B​I've had enough. If the muppet isn't going to read comments I'm off

GR0BN0B​I wanted to hear about the moonbase

GR0BN0B​who'll be the sovereign ruler of the moon ?

Trillion Pound Man​HEY MATT, READ YOUR FOOKING CHAT!

GR0BN0B​Martial Law, the Queen died and was replaced with a clone

tniedermeier​sure his housing costs would be lower

tniedermeier​problem with Wanoa. Cannot set foot into the country

Maria Gilligan​she hasn't died. shes gone to Germany. that's where she is from. shes not english. shes german

GR0BN0B​How's Katy Bourne doing these days ? Has anyone showed her the video of Matt outside the court saying he was set up and wants an apology from her

tniedermeier​Maria: i am curently in Germany I will look under my bed

Trillion Pound Man​thanks? get bend taylor

GR0BN0B​11 watching ? Yeah, you're reallly big news Matt, the next sensation of the alt media

tniedermeier​Matt, good video. At least you did not use your children in it.

Maria Gilligan​john has been stopped from coming into the country by liars and trolls telling customs things that are not true.

GR0BN0B​I don't think he has access to his kids

GR0BN0B​john wanoa is a grubby tramp con artist

tniedermeier​Stop abusing your children Matt

Maria Gilligan​bye till next time

tniedermeier​And stop abusing Beans picture.

GR0BN0B​Leave Mr Bean alone

tniedermeier​Painting blood on somebody elses face might be misunderstold

Trillion Pound Man​clown

GR0BN0B​muppet

No comments:

Post a Comment