Tuesday, 14 May 2019

Featured on CipClips#1

Mr. X​When are your guests coming on?

AppleCharlotte πŸ–​lol @Maria Charalambous πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»♥️✌🏻

Maria Charalambous​πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ apples ❤

Josie Fox​bees are benign as long as you know when to leave them alone but also the programme I saw said that the more you are stung the less you feel it

AppleCharlotte πŸ–​@Maria Charalambous How’s you? πŸ˜˜πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Stuwii 628​it was a Chinese fellow on the market that stung me

Maria Charalambous​fine hun πŸ€£

Akash G​im glad this hoaxtead shit has come to an end. Glad you came out of it ok cip you do get a lot of shit from the far right &a k cider addict

Maria Charalambous​hope u are also x

DHL Baby Delivery Service​No guests?

Another View​i have a vid on my allotment channel where i purposely get stung

DHL Baby Delivery Service​No phone ins?

DHL Baby Delivery Service​Boring.

Another View​stuck my bare hand in the bees lol

Maria Charalambous​cips more chill tonight πŸ€£

Josie Fox​honey is a very localised product and they say you can treat hay fever using honey made where you live

Maria Charalambous​chilled

Another View​true josie

Akash G​ure mad @anotherview

DHL Baby Delivery Service​What time is Danny Jones on at?

Mr. X​I only tuned in for the phone in. Maybe next time!

Another View​lol i am sometimes akash

AppleCharlotte πŸ–​@Maria Charalambous Aye Good Thanks πŸ™πŸ» xxx πŸ˜˜♥️πŸ™ŒπŸ»✌πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

DHL Baby Delivery Service​Hi Matt Taylor.

Maria Charalambous​u have sore throat.... is why u say honey πŸ˜‚

DHL Baby Delivery Service​How are you mate?

Akash G​#metoo

Natasha Phipps​We can see in your glasses cip πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Another View​whaaaatttt!!!

DHL Baby Delivery Service​Mr.X Matt Taylor how are you?

Akash G​lol

Another View​you can make ganja honey

Maria Charalambous​mnuka honey too expensive here

Jodie Reid​honeys good for dogs with allergies

DHL Baby Delivery Service​Mr.X is Matt Taylor

DHL Baby Delivery Service​From Brighton.

Akash G​i will link u those documentaries on your comments

AppleCharlotte πŸ–​I’ll stop spamming you now @cips clips lol

Mr. X​Who is DHL Baby Delivery Service? Sounds like someone from the Hoaxtead crew

DHL Baby Delivery Service​This is PISH

DHL Baby Delivery Service​You are indeed MrX

AppleCharlotte πŸ–​@Akash G Thank you! ✌πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜˜

DHL Baby Delivery Service​Mr.X I'm a friend of Katy Bourne

AppleCharlotte πŸ–​@cips clips I’ll bring it to you, you can help.

Maria Charalambous​Apple ... do we speak about ... the dancing israelis... hahaha busted....

Mr. X​I'm fine thanks. I'm new to cip clips and love his attitude

AppleCharlotte πŸ–​πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Another View​cool, not that i do but it would be good to sell lol

DHL Baby Delivery Service​Mr.X would you like to talk about your criminal conviction for harassing WOMEN?

AppleCharlotte πŸ–​@Maria Charalambous THEY AIN’T GETTING MOSCHIACH NOW!!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment