Hey Bro; you took my YouTube channel down man. Heavy shit Ali; Allah told me to do it because we would have fame and fortune.
You've destroyed Allah's plan and Allah is not happy.
I thought you got the memo bro. I was going to make us famous.
We are brothers bro! But you have betrayed me and Allah. I am a gift from Allah but you've thrown Allah's gift away.
MI6 told me it was good to go bro. You've got a lot to answer for bro. No virgins for you bro.
I'm like you bro; we are the same inside.
if you did it without having bad intent I won't care, but I was in the mosque and saw people dead.
didn't want someone to label me a killer when I'm not.
I'm a killer bro.
dunno who told you it wasn't Allah, Allah doesn't speak to people directly only to the messengers.
that's just crazy
I am Allah's messenger. Good bye bro; WE MUST NEVER SPEAK AGAIN
that's good then XD
if you knew the community here maybe you wouldn't hate islam.
don't trust what the media says, even some alternative media is sucks.
You fucked up bro. I pray Allah shows you mercy.
you accused me of being the killer, I hope Allah shows you mercy.
No comments:
Post a Comment