Sunday, 31 January 2016

END OF JANUARY ROUND-UP.

www.youtube.com/user/taylormotm
I'll be honest.... Its been one of the most diabolical weeks of my life! And it all started of by asking for money. I mean what's the harm in that?

Can you spare any change Governor?

You've got to start somewhere. Maybe if all goes to plan I'll be inviting venture capitalists to invest millions into my harebrained schemes. Not that I think they are harebrained of-course! I like to think of them as ingeniously calculated projects designed to make our world a safer and better place.

So you can imagine the knocking my self esteem received after getting 13 thumbs down for asking for money. At least a certain gentleman (Mr. C****** H*****) was kind enough to donate £20; which saved the day and helped keep the wolves at bay...

Hey, I need to ask for money. I've committed myself to running in the Police and Crime Commissioner elections and anyone who's participated in an election knows that elections swallow money like there's no tomorrow!

So if you can spare any change be it £1, £20 or a million – you know where to send it – www.royaltruth.co.uk

VIDEOS & PICTURES...

So my week started of with a collection of videos and pictures. Running a number of blogs as I do, you end up with a large collection of videos and pictures, which having seen the light of day once or twice, lay in storage gathering dust.

It was therapeutic sorting them out and giving them a second lease of life:

MATT TAYLOR IN VIDEOS & PICTURES...
CHRIS SPIVEY IN VIDEOS & PICTURES...
QUEEN ELIZABETH II IN VIDEOS & PICTURES...
DAVID CAMERON IN VIDEOS & PICTURES...
GEORGE OSBORNE IN VIDEOS & PICTURES...
SUSSEX POLICE IN PICTURES...
KATY BOURNE IN VIDEOS...
KATY BOURNE IN PICTURES...

POLICE BASHING...

Plenty of police bashing is always good for the soul. While I'm the first to praise Sussex Police for disregarding health and safety to rescue someone from the cold icy sea off Worthing; I'm also the first to bash Sussex Police when I hear news of their continuing incompetence, corruption and failure.

TEAM SETCHFIELD (MATTER OF NATIONAL IMPORTANCE)
KATY BOURNE - SUSSEX POLICE: IF YOU CAN'T BEAT 'EM...
WHO'S STANDING IN THE 2016 PCC ELECTIONS?
BREAKING NEWS: SUSSEX POLICE ARE BANKRUPT.
LETTER OF SUPPORT FROM TEAM SETCHFIELD.
RECORDED LETTER SENT TO MRS KATY BOURNE ON 23rd JUNE 2014

The story that up-set me the most was when Katy Bourne snubbed me further having already blocked me on Twitter and Facebook. My confidence had already taken a battering what with pressures from the tax man, mounting debts and the 13 thumbs down I got begging for money. (Do you think I like having to beg?) But when Katy Bourne said to PPC Watch that no-one had declared their intention to stand against her in the 2016 Police Crime Commissioner elections, I got really upset.

I declared my intention to challenge her three months ago and she knew very well. Hence my response to her snub...

SUSSEX POLICE & CRIME COMMISSIONER KATY BOURNE IS A LIAR...

First we had a pole dancing instructor become Police and Crime Commissioner and now we have a printer wanting to do the same.

At least (thus far) I'm the only PCC candidate with any police experience...

AND THEN THERE WERE THREE...

Before I round it all up; I expect like millions of others out there, we are waiting patiently for Chris Spivey's latest article about Princess Diana. Spivey is promising some pretty explosive fire-works with this one; so much so that with enough PR, it could bring down the British Establishment.

Unable to wait any longer I just couldn't help myself and wrote:

BRIGHTON HIT & RUN; A FALSE FLAG EVENT WRITTEN IN THE STYLE OF CHRISTOPHER D SPIVEY.

Whenever I write anything to do with Chris Spivey its always well received; as was this one. Its just a shame no one has left a message saying what they make of it?

I always thought impersonation is the sincerest form of flattery, but the lack of comments makes me think that I've managed to offend Spivey yet again! Hey hoo... I can't get everything right all the time! (Not that I get much right in the first place!)

Special thanks to Tina Mosher for sending me a link to a youtube video of which I knew nothing about.

THE SHAMEFUL TRUTH OF WAR WORLD II IS ONLY NOW BEING TOLD...

Which brings me onto the question I've been asking of myself since I started in this journey!

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS?

ONLY TIME WILL TELL.


www.GuerrillaDemocracy.blogspot.co.uk
www.ShadowSussexPoliceCrimeCommissioner.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment