“Ian R Crane: Get a grip Matt Taylor . . ..and show some compassion and consideration for a man who has put his life on the line to share his unique insights. Greg has been through an experience, the magnitude of which is only now becoming apparent! You have demonstrated that you are only interested trying to score cheap points at the expense of those who are at the forefront of bringing about real change. I think you need to take some time to consider which side of the fence you are sitting; 'cos right now you are doing the establishment a massive favour!”
This is Ian R Crane’s comment published on Facebook in response to a Guerrilla Democracy News article titled, ‘Let’s hear from Greg Nikolettos himself’.
Ian R Crane first heard the name Matt Taylor and his alternative news source Guerrilla Democracy News while at the AV5 Truth conference he organized at Daventry.
READ MORE: MATT TAYLOR CLASHES WITH IAN R CRANE.
Now while no-one appreciates a camera stuck in their face, Ian R Crane had that happen when asked about the Greg Nikolettos arrest.
Giving a “no comment” answer, Matt Taylor made a scene in front of the AV5 delegation which is still being condemned today.
“You have demonstrated that you are only interested trying to score cheap points at the expense of those who are at the forefront of bringing about real change,” says Ian in retaliation.
“A CHEAP SHOT.”
“I think you need to take some time to consider which side of the fence you are sitting; 'cos right now you are doing the establishment a massive favour!”
WHICH SIDE OF THE FENCE DOES MATT TAYLOR SIT?
As the editor of the increasingly popular Guerrilla Democracy News, Matt Taylor first went viral when he issued an arrest warrant against the Queen and David Cameron in response to being found guilty of sexual crimes against children.
Matt Taylor also campaigns on behalf of:
- Chris Spivey: Read the acclaimed ‘Who the fuck is Chris Spivey.’
- SEER – Sussex Extreme Energy Resistance (anti-fracking group)
- Justice4KatrinaTaylor – Calling for a public enquiry into the murder investigation of Katrina Taylor in Brighton 1996.
- As the Shadow Sussex Police and Crime Commissioner for Sussex he brings an extra layer of public scrutiny against elected Police and Crime Commissioners, Katy Bourne in particular.
- And he is also standing as an independent candidate for Brighton Kemptown in the 2015 general election.
Anyone with common sense can see what side of the fence he sits on.
But Ian R Crane isn’t the only one who calls into question his loyalty to the AV movement.
WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEO: MATT TAYLOR CLASHES WITH BRIAN GERRISH.
As Brian is quoted as saying, “You’re not here to fight the establishment, you are somebody who’s here to see if you can try and rake up some dirt that doesn’t exist.”
So it seems that anyone who has the audacity to criticize or dispute anything the major players of the AV say or do, is immediately labeled a heretic and treated the same as any other mainstream organization would treat a dissident.
THE MINIONS JOIN IN TOO.
Even the minions of Ian R Crane and Brian Gerrish are getting into the act of Matt Taylor bashing.
Here are just a few examples of the comments left on Youtube and Facebook.
- Another cheap shot at getting your mug on camera.
- Very unprofessional. Greg's business is his own and nothing to do with anyone, including you Matt Taylor. What a cheap way to get your mug on camera. And to put people on the spot is equally crap.
- Its Dom Joly... but he isnt funny anymore
- I would take this video down if you dont want to seem a muppet because you just look like you were cruising for sensation at Ian and Greg’s expense.
- Matt Taylor played the idiot at AV5!
- What a prick.
- Who is this buffoon? Guerrilla Democracy news stinks.
- You are a hot shit who treats everyone like idiots.
Though with every negative comes a positive and the positive comments include:
- Great work, Matt. Well done ;)
- An absolute delight to know....
- Keep up your work Matt.
- Well done for putting Ian on the spot.
- Great job. LOL.
- Bring it on. Nice one. Shared.
- Matt makes for rather unique journalist.
- Matt Taylor is a menace but I like his heart.
Being accused of sensationalism is absolutely correct, being accused of being sensational to further his own agenda is also absolutely correct, but being accused of being sensational to ‘derail’ the alternative movement is simply wrong.
Evidently Matt Taylor has put his life on the line as much as anyone in the AV movement. Committing Treason against the Crown is not something anyone does lightly.
Matt Taylor pressed Ian R Crane further after being given a “no comment” answer. If he can’t handle that get out of the kitchen, because as time goes on and as the AV movement gets bigger and bigger, more journalists with their own agendas will be coming out of the wood-work to ask serious questions and a “no comment” answer will inevitability provoke criticism from many quarters.
Matt Taylor disputed what was said between himself and Brian Gerrish. Wouldn’t anyone stick to their guns if they believed that someone else was trying to distort what they knew they said? Yes of-course they would.
Both Ian R Crane and Brian Gerrish have demonstrated that when push comes to shove they react to negative attention as much as the politicians, civil servants and corporate leaders which they themselves spend so much time exposing.
The minions of both Ian R Crane and Brian Gerrish have demonstrated that they treat anyone who has a difference of opinion with their own , in the same many that the mainstream media treats anyone who has a difference of opinion with their own.
This whole sorry episode confirms that humanity are all the same. When push comes to shove we all revert back to our instincts and behave in a manner common to us all.
WHAT SIDE OF THE FENCE DOES MATT TAYLOR SIT ON?
It doesn’t matter. Matt Taylor has his own agenda of making a name for himself, of making a living to support his family and helping save Humanity in the process.
Ian R Crane has his own agenda, as does Brian Gerrish. We all have our own agendas because we are each the centre of our own Universes.
IF IAN R CRANE AND BRIAN GERRISH CAN’T HANDLE THE HEAT, GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN!