Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Five reasons why I'm quitting Politics....


MATT TAYLOR QUITS FRONT-LINE POLITICS

http://sossaveoursocietyparty.20m.com/CLOSED-FOR-BUSINESS.html
Following in the footsteps of David Miliband who has stepped down as MP for South Shields in Tyne and Wear for a better offer as a charity chief in New York USA, I, as leader of the SOS Party from Brighton UK, announce I too will be stepping down from front line politics to concentrate on becoming a Rock Star.

I will honour my commitments as the Shadow Sussex Police and Crime Commissioner and will stand against Simon Kirby, Kemptown Brighton’s MP in the expected 2015 General Election on an anti-corruption platform, but other than that I’m quitting politics for good.


www.shadowsussexpolicecrimecommissioner.co.uk 
I stood in the first ever Police and Crime Commissioner elections and have been a campaigner for the elimination of war poverty and child abuse since forming his SOS (Save Our Society) Political Party in 1997.

“I’ve gone as far as I can go with the SOS Party.”

The 5 reasons why I choose to quit.


  1. THE TORIES ARE WINNING THE BATTLE OF THE MINDS.
I changed my mind after reading a blog by a 16 year old girl called Maria Rebecca who championed the merits of both David Cameron and George Osborne. Even though she makes plainly clear at the start that “in fact I would freely admit that I’m pretty much clueless about it. Numbers and technicalities have never been my strong point.” She goes on to praise the ‘Aspiration Nation’ speech as political genius. Now I know everyone has a right to a political opinion, but reading her views convinced me that the crimes of the government are going unseen and unheard by the mainstream minds. The Tory propaganda machine of the last five years has worked a treat against the collective consciousness. The one quote which she highlighted in her blog by David Cameron made me smile “the most powerful natural resource we have is our people,” he says. Yeah too right he does. He knows very well that the most powerful natural resource is the people and this is why the government are milking the people for everything we’re worth.



2. KATY BOURNE SPCC PROVES FRAUD IN PUBLIC OFFICE.
  
Shortly afterwards came the news of Katy Bourne’s corruption within the newly formed Sussex Police and Crime Commissioner’s office. Following the news that jobs have been allocated to former Sussex Police Authority personnel and other persons with a connection to Sussex Police on salaries varying from her own at £85,000 per 3 days a week, to £82,000 for her Chief Executive, £77,000 for her Chief Finance officer, £45,000 her deputy and £1.1 million for your remaining staff of an ever increasing number.

As Ugly Betty comments on the West Sussex news paper:
“Mrs Bourne needs to understand the ill feeling she will cause by doing this and how she is making her position untenable.”

3. THE YEWTREE (JIMMY SAVILE PAEDOPHILE) INVESTIGATION ARREST 11 BUT CHARGE 3.

News that only 3 people out of 11 who were arrested by police during the Yewtree (Jimmy Saville Paedophile) investigation will be charged. It reeks of a cover-up, I know it, my peers know it but the majority of the people in the UK have no idea. And even when the facts are poked under their noses they still refuse to see or even try to understand.

THERE IS A PAEDOPHILE RING DEEP IN THE HEART OF THE BRITISH ESTABLISHMENT AND THE ROYAL FAMILY.

Eleven men arrested only three charged
Final Straw Number 3a

3b. Illustrates my point because an article can be plastered across the internet which indicts famous politicians like Tony Blair, Peter Mandelson, Harriot Harman, Gordon Brown and many others as guilty of very serious sex crimes including paedophilia and murder.
I find it astounding that the people named know they are being named but nothing is being done to address these hideous and highly libellous accusations. But yet the mainstream media refuse to report what is going on right under their nose.

A Ring of Roses
Final Straw Number 3b
Did you know that Rolf Harris was arrested as part of the Yewtree operation? The press have been camped outside his Berkshire country estate since November 2012, after he was first arrested. The mainstream news has not said a dickey bird expect ‘82 year old man from Berkshire arrested on sex offences.’

Cover up is epidemic in the UK and alas, it seems impossible for good men to prosper in a world of perversion.

http://aboutmatttaylor.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-stench-of-perversion-is-getting-too.html


4. PRESIDENT OBAMA SIGNS THE MONSANTO HR993 BILL INTO LAW

News in that President Obama signed HR 933 Bill into law. My heart sank to icy depths of despair and disappointment in a man who was meant to save us not destroy us. And by signing in the Monsanto sponsored HR933 Bill in law, he has marked his mark for the world to see that he is a servant of corporations and not of the people.

CONDEMNS MANKIND TO GMO
As I’ve already hinted, how can good men prosper in a world of perversion? If not by a revolution?
5. IT'S AFFECTING MY RELATIONSHIP WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

I’m quitting because it’s affected my relationships with friends and family. We are each entitled to a political point of view but having one has got me into a lot of trouble, as you can see from what happened with a friend of a friend called David Todd and my brother in law, Johnny Moran.

Final Straw Number 5a

Final Straw Number 5b


I am now embarking on a 3 month intensive fitness and diet regime to get my body in shape to be a Rock Star.

If the world is going to Hell, we may as well see it out with sex drugs and rock n roll.

I stood in the Sussex Police and Crime Commissioner elections in 2012, before pulling out at the 11th hour saying I'd be a fool to hand over the £5000 deposit.

I have since formed the Shadow Sussex Police Crime Commissioner office with my deputy David Joe Neilson. 

I will be delegating a lot more duties to my deputy but still intend to honour my obligations until such time I can pass the mantle of SSPCC to someone else. Its imperative Katy Bourne is held to account and the office of Police and Crime Commissioner to be exposed as a fraud against the tax payer, brought into place to coat the palms of corrupt officials with public funds. It truly is a gross perversion of public money and Katy Bourne should step down immediately, as she has already broken her oath and has brought her public office into disrepute.

My last obligation to politics will be to stand in the likely 2015 general election against Simon Kirby for the Kemptown Brighton constituency.

Of course I’d rather be playing in front of an audience by then, but I will honour my pledge to stand against Simon Kirby and do everything in my power to expose corrupt and injustice. I am fully committed to the Taylor family and will continue to fight for the reopening of the Katrina Taylor murder and for a £1million compensation pay out to the Taylor family and other victims of Sussex police corruption.

I now intend to promote my debut novel, a sci-fi thriller called The Golden Cube and concentrate on developing my rock star skills with the Moulsecoomb Treasure’s Music Workshop.
I am available to perform my debut single ‘A.D.E.A’.

No comments:

Post a Comment