Saturday, 20 October 2012

An unpleasant e-mail exchange with a person calling himself Bert Doncaster.

From: Bert Doncaster
To: SOS Party
Sent: Thursday, 18 October 2012, 7:56
Subject: Queens Hotel

Hello Mr Taylor

I saw you speak last night and was inspired. Inspired to contact you to say thank you for giving my friend and I our best laugh for ages. Though you have no chance of winning, and would frankly be a more inappropriate PCC than Jimmy Saville, I beg you to keep going as I love to watch a narcissistic personality disordered egomaniac make a total arse of himself. I mean, Save our Society? Who are you to say what's wrong with society, and more to the point, what makes you think you're the right man to "fix it"? Society is fine mate, and if you genuinely want to make a difference, stop spunking money away on brochures, websites and advertising, and give it to a few worthwhile local charities.

I shall follow your campaign with interest.

Yours
Bert D

----------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 10:20:48 +0100
From: sossaveoursociety@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Queens Hotel
To: bertdoncaster@hotmail.co.uk

Hello Bert,

Many thanks for taking the time to write.

I'm rather surprised that someone of your views would be present at a hustings organised by minority groups which suffer from bullying and name calling on a daily basis. Its seems you were the exception to the rule because you certainly don't demonstrate any respect and tolerance for minority views.

I'm proud to promote MAD POLITCS because I'm MAD about POLITICS and will never shy away from my convictions.

To ask what is wrong with society shows you are simply a dumb-fuck who has no understanding about the world around him. Open your eyes and look around and see whats wrong.

The only reason I created my own political party was because there were no other political parties campaigning for the things I want in society, i.e., the end of war, poverty and child-abuse.

To put me in the same category as Jimmy Saville has made you an enemy of mine.

And then to say I have no right to take responsible for the society around me is just unbelievable.

So, in your opinion, who has the right to fix society?

I have every right to try and fix society because I'm apart of society. I have every right to say society is broken, when I see riots, homelessness, BBC funded personalities free to molest children, bankers who are criminally robbing the public, politicians who serve their own interests, war which kills innocence, I can go on and on.

I'm happy you found my presentation entertaining. This is what I set out to do. I think politics is boring in the extreme and its my aim to make it more entertaining.

If you laugh; job done.

But really Bert, who the fuck are you to criticise me for stepping up to the plate to be counted. If you think you can do better, then DO IT. At least i'm putting my money where my mouth is.

I want you to follow my campaign with interest, but be aware PUNK, you have made an enemy of me.

Yours sincerely,
Matt Taylor
Sussex Police and Crime Commissioner Candidate and proud of it....


On 20 Oct 2012, at 12:49, Bert Doncaster wrote:

Hello Matt

Man of the Millennium? Man of the linoleum more like.

I notice you're not in the official announced list. Though disappointed that I won't be able to observe you make an arse of yourself on a regular basis in the run up to the election, given your misguided sense of your own self importance I'm sure it won't be long until you're back thrusting your deformed face and mind into the public eye.

Yours in anticipation

Bert D



From: sossaveoursociety@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 14:47:17 +0100
To: bertdoncaster@hotmail.co.uk

Fuck off bert.....


On 20 Oct 2012, at 16:45, Bert Doncaster wrote:

Dear Matt

That sort of language is not very becoming of an aspiring politician.

Bert D


FROM: sossaveoursociety@yahoo.com
Saturday, 20 October 2012 16:51
To: bertdoncaster@hotmail.co.uk

Tell me abit about yourself Bert, I don't know anything about you.

You never answered my question in my first reply.


FROM: Bert Doncaster
Saturday, 20 October 2012, 16:56
TO: sossaveoursociety@yahoo.com

Mr Linoleum

Do you mean "So, in your opinion, who has the right to fix society?". If so, I don't think it's broken, and therefore doesn't need fixing.

Bert



FROM: Bert Doncaster
Sunday, 21 October 2012, 14:14
TO: sossaveoursociety@yahoo.com
Hi Matt

Your mate Dave Neilson's a one, isn't he?

Bert


FROM: SOS Party
Sunday, 21 October 2012, 14:28
TO: Bert Doncaster

Apologise for being such a meanie to me and I'll talk more.......

No comments:

Post a Comment