Saturday, 31 December 2011

My 2011 Review

WOW, what a year? George Osbourne, The Chancellor of the Exchequer, warned it’ll be a bad one and he wasn’t half wrong.

On a personal level, my business went from good to bad to gone. My sister burnt her house down. My nieces found sex drugs and rock’n’roll and my aunt and uncle passed away with-in months of each other.

I celebrated my fortieth birthday, broke my camcorder, posted my 100th YouTube home movie and discovered Sky channel 201.

The good news was that we enjoyed our first family holiday's to Greece, Camber Sands and Butlins in Bognor Regis.

I lost a stone in weight and am on course to losing a lot more, my health check says I’m healthy and we’ve got enough money in the bank to last us another few months without working.

I’m writing a book and with superb kids in my arms and a wonderful girlfriend willing to be my wife, I’m a very lucky man indeed.


Bring on 2012 and let’s see what you bring. A book deal, followed by a movie deal please.


MY HIGHLIGHT OF THE YEAR IS:

The assassination of Bin Ladan, wot a joke!!!

Donald Trump jumps on the conspiracy bandwagon and asks to see Obama's birth certificate. Millions have been asking to see it since he became President but the Whitehouse have always rised above it, but as soon as an American billionaire wants to see it, they publish it in a rush. Such a rush it turns out that they never even flattened the photoshop file. Within minutes of it being posted on the Whitehouse website, the layers are dissected and it's proved to be faked. All hell breaks loose and 24 hours later Obama declares to the world the number-one boogyman, has been killed.

Within minutes of the death shot being posted, it's proved to be a fake, and within hours the body is dumped at sea, conveniently hiding the evidence the world wants to see.

Weeks later the soldiers alledged to have taken part in his assassination were also silenced forever by being shot down and killed in their helicopter.

And to think the world brought this shit...


Have a Happy New Year and a Prosperous 2012, open your eyes and ears to the lies we're being fed, please.....

No comments:

Post a Comment